An Overview Of Our Ministries
Here is an opportunity to reach the children of your neigborhood no matter how heavy your schedule! This program will draw in even the most hard-to-reach child.
To help kids hear the way of salvation, a Party Club combines some elements of a Good News Club® in a party setting. It can be held once a month, several times a year or only once a year.
Kids Love Parties
Child Evangelism Fellowship has prepared Party Club teaching kits on a number of themes, from Christmas and Easter to generic topics such as travel or a peanut party.
Each kit contains a complete party guide with a full-color visualized Gospel story, suggested games, songs, invitations, etc. Everything you need!
Why plan to have a neighborhood party for children?
You may find yourself in one of the following situations:
- You are concerned about the terrible things happening to children and want to have a positive impact.
- You've always wanted to begin a Good News Club® for your own children and their friends, but your time has not permitted a weekly commitment.
- You've had a 5-Day Club® and you want to have a continued ministry to the children who attended.
- Your church is involved in an extensive outreach program in church-family neighborhoods.
- You'd like to hold a Party Club in several different neighborhoods to reach as many children as possible.
- Whatever your circumstances, remember, it is God's desire that every child in your neighborhood, city and country knows the Savior.